Quick and fasting recipe, tasty side dish!
- 1 onion or 2 shallots
- 200ml white wine
- 1 bouquet garni
(2 thyme sprigs, 5 sprigs of parsley,
1 bay leaf, tied together)
- 60 g butter
- 2 pounds of mussels cleaned
- 2 tbsp. Parsley (finely chopped)
- dill, fennel (optional)
- Put the onion in the saucepan along with the 200ml wine and the bouquet garni for 5 minutes.
- Pour in mussels and cover for 2 minutes.
- Then transfer the mussels to a saucepan and cover the sauce with the mushrooms that have the mussels out and boil for 2 minutes.
- Then strain and add the butter to bind.
- Serve the mussels on a platter and pour them with their juice. The recipe is ready.