Our favorite chicken in its most festive version! Perfect recipe for your Sunday dinners too!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 150g minced chicken
- 100g of peanut
- 4 sticks of thyme
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 16 slices of bacon (dry)
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 50g of vinegar
- 150g of red wine (mavrodafni)
- Open the chicken breasts in the middle and beat them between two membranes with a weight to open more.
- In a bowl add the minced meat, the pistachio (which is thickly crushed), the thyme, salt, pepper and parsley. Homogenize.
- Spread a piece of foil, put olive oil on it and spread 8 slices of bacon and place one breast in the center. Put half of the chicken mixture in the center of the chicken and close by rolling well and closing as a candy. We do the other chest like that.
- Boil in boiling water for 20 minutes. Remove and refrigerate.
- In a frying pan put olive oil and sauté the chicken on all sides.
For the sauce:
- In the same frying pan, add the remaining vinegar and the red wine (mavrodafni) and boil for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Cut the chicken in slices and serve with the sauce