The favorite classic recipe for young and adults in its healthier version!
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 peppers
- 15 mashrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 100 gr. of cream cheese
- 90 gr. of oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. of smoked paprika
- salt, pepper
- sweet potatoes, as a side dish
- Dice the carrot, peppers, mushrooms, onion and zucchini into small squares.
- Put a little olive oil in the pan and sauté all the vegetables, for only 5 minutes. Do not season with salt because the vegetables will not retain their water.
- Transfer them to a bowl. Mash the potatoes with a fork while they are still warm and add them into the bowl. Blend the ingredients and add cream cheese, oatmeal, salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Stir and add the egg. Put the mixture into the refrigerator for half an hour. Make burger patties and bake them at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
- If you want to serve them with sweet potatoes, just wrap the potatoes in foil and bake them at 190 degrees for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. If you like you can serve it with yogurt.