Our favorite junk food in its healthiest version!
- 1 kg chicken thighs, cut into large cubes (3 cm)
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 mug of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- juice from a large lemon
- 1/4 mug of olive oil
- 1 ml grated coriander
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and white pepper
- Put all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, blend and add in the chicken fillets.
- Stir, cover with a foil and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- After transfer the chicken cubes to large skewers, piece by piece, and bake or grill for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Finish baking at 200 degrees in a preheated oven for another 6 minutes.
- If grilling them (bbq) it takes about 10-12 minutes